About the job
The position refers to working with 3GPP protocol stack for NR/5G and LTE/4G, analyzing mobile device modem logs based on tools like Qualcomm/QXDM and Mediatek/ELT. The selected candidate will work with one of the smartphone vendor leaders and with a multicultural team, developing advanced lab test cases based on RTD and SSM tools from Anritsu environment. The job scope also includes research in wireless and automation development activities. SIDIA is the largest ICT R&D Center in Brazil located in Manaus-AM Brazil.
Positions are opened for many levels, from beginners to experts.
- Knowledge in mobile wireless communications;
- 4G/LTE & 5G/NR RAN protocol stack and log analysis;
- Programming skills in Python;
- Developing in Linux environment and embedded systems.
Other desired abilities
- Experience with log analysis tools like Qualcomm/QXDM and Mediatek/ELT;
- Experience with Protocol Test Equipment from vendors like Anritsu (MT8000 and MD8475) and Keysight (UXM);
- Experience with Anritsu Tools SSM and RTD;
- Had published papers or written patents.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Engineer or Computer Science;
- Fluent in English.