- BSc, MSc or PhD in Engineer or Computer Science.
- Previous experience in leadership positions;
- Experience with log analysis tools like QXDM or Wireshark; and SIM Card structure;
- Experience with Protocol Test Equipment from vendors like Keysight or Anritsu;
- Had published papers of written patents.
- Advanced Java programming skills;
- Deep knowledge in Telephony/RIL Operations, RILJ, IPC/QMI, SIM structure & commands, and Android Framework APIs;
- Developing in Linux environment and embedded systems.
- Ability to understand the concepts of requirements and project documentation;
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a challenging schedule environment;
- Ability to run exploratory tests and prepare reports from that run;
- Benefit of relocation for Manaus-AM / Brazil is considered according the position.
- Advanced English.