Sidia is a private non-profit R&D institute focused on the mobile software located in Manaus, Brazil. Sidia is is seeking a Project Leader to join our highly skilled team. The ideal candidate will have strong technical leadership background with good experience in software industry. They will be responsible for mobile software project planning, direction, and reporting. In order to succeed in this position, the candidate must be organized and have excellent technical and management skills.
- Manage mobile software project schedule
- Communicate local and overseas teams (Korea, India, etc);
- Report one or more project’s progress, schedule compliance, and risks;
- Negotiate software quality constraints with QA team;
- Follow up software homologation schedule in Latin America carriers;
- Analyze software development process and find opportunites for continuous improvement.
- Graduation on Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields;
- Experience as software developer, including techincal leadership roles;
- Fluent in Korean and English, Portuguese and Spanish are a plus;
- Capacity to understand software implementation tasks and issues to the code level;
- Great focus and attention to details;
- Experience on the Android Software platform is a plus.
- Manaus/AM - Brazil